What's new

trumper line of products

I travel frequently and am looking to put together a travel kit. I like the idea of having all the same scent. I see trumper sells everything from deodorant to soap and shampoo in some of it's scents. Any thoughts on these products? I like to spruce up for the ride home but don't want to be overbearing.

Thanks Doug

PS I work on a tugboat and travel once a month.

I love their creams and skin food. You might try the limes cream and skin food. Nice smell and not too overpowering.

I've liked all the Trumper's products I've tried. They sent samples when I first became interested.

One can certainly spend some money on Trumper products. I ordered a tube of lime shave cream, marlborough cream and 3 samples of EJ cream. I have not found where to get Trumper deodorant in the US yet.

I prefer the sandalwood range to the extract of limes range. The limes is just a little too pronounced for me, I prefer the subtlety of the sandalwood. Of course if citrus is your thing...

I'm a big fan of the rose SC and Coral Skin food combo. I take a sample container of the SC and a small 2 oz. bottle (I got from QED) with the SF on my travels.

I'm a big fan of the rose SC and Coral Skin food combo. I take a sample container of the SC and a small 2 oz. bottle (I got from QED) with the SF on my travels.

I like that Combo as well. Still waiting to try the sandalwood skin food and shaving cream together.

I prefer the sandalwood range to the extract of limes range. The limes is just a little too pronounced for me, I prefer the subtlety of the sandalwood. Of course if citrus is your thing...

Interesting, I am wearing Limes today (got my samples:001_smile),
and I find it VERY subtle (even have a small dab of the cologne on). I really like it. The skin food is nice, but leaves my face feeling a TINY bit on the dry side....not very moisturizing.

Trumpers is quality stuff. I love their rose shave soap and Coral Skin Food combo.

Eucris is a favorite scent.

If looking to build a complete lineup, they'd be a good bet. A bit pricey, but it's good stuff. The ancillary stuff (soap, deoderant, shampoo) can help extend the scent, but as long as you're easy on the trigger with the EdT, it should not get overwhelming. The shave soap/cream and skin food are pretty fleeting scents.

Last edited:
I have been using the Limes Hair Cream for well over a year now, couldn't imagine being without it. Gives me just the right amount of hold and leaves my hair looking natural and not gelled down. I keep a 500ml at home and a 100ml in my dopp. I also keep a bottle of the Eucris Hair Dressing as well, but I only use it on occasion.

The deodorant is pretty good stuff, but I still prefer the Mitchum I've been using for years. The talcum is ok, but not a very good buy consider Pinaud does the same thing just as well.

Top Bottom