What's new

Word Of The Day

Urban Dictionary's word of the day was the following:

Thanksgiving Beard

An unintentional beard started over the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend, where you're too lazy to shave it off monday morning. Usually continues until Christmas or New Year's Day.

Also known as a Holiday Beard

Boss: You look like you haven't shaved in days. That's unprofessional.
Employee: Sir, that's my Thanksgiving beard. It's my way of honoring our forefathers.
Boss: Oh, I didn't realize that. Maybe I'll grow one too.

I found it funny since I haven't shaved since Thursday. I'm well on the way to a nice silvery beard by the time the Chanuka and certainly Christmas set in. I thought about growing it out for a bit and then I realized I couldn't do that. I've got a package coming from St. Charles Shave and new creams coming from Bullgoose. Of course I'm going to want to try everything this week. Growing a beard is just silliness and would mean great products in my shave den would start collecting dust. That would be a sin.

Mine was a "Sick Beard".

I shaved on Thanksgiving, and did a quick, two-pass DFS on Friday. I was bedridden on both Saturday and Sunday - didn't even want to take a shower, let alone shave, so my beard was a "Sick Beard" (I shaved this morning for work, so I am feeling a little better). :thumbup1:

Top Bottom