What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 8 - Sunday January 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents Post your scores of this Week ... lets see what the aftermath of Santa brought you.

my C&E score:

Sienna EDT
Sandalwood Cologne

Jonathan aftershave gel -free samples
Biomaris washing lotion -free samples.

Dovo Micarta
full

Last edited by a moderator:
-Muehle Pinsel Pure badger brush (around 21mm)

-L'occitane soap bowl (a second chance for this awesome smelling product).

Dorco 301 blades 2 x 10
2 x atomisers
3 x travel cream pots
Schick Injector (1937 E2, mint) from ebay

Brian

Today, I came home from work expecting to have the cologne I had ordered from Scentiments waiting for me. It was. Not only that though, I had been promised some shaving cream samples from Caswell-Massey. It had been a few weeks since then and I had pretty much forgotten about it. They were here too.

Best of all though, last Thursday evening, I ordered my new BK8 directly from Kent. In England. I'm in Connecticut. This awesome brush was waiting at my door too!! Three business days! Normal carriage charges. WOW! :thumbup:

The only brush I owned was the EJ Medium Silvertip which I REALLY like. The only thing I don't like about it is, well, it's kinda small. I, umm, guess I fixed that! :biggrin: The BK8 is awesome, as is the presentation case! This brush is HUGE!! Can't imagine what a BK12 is like! Probably bigger than my car!! :eek:

And soft?! OMG!! Had to try it out (as you can tell from the bloom). I'm gonna need a bigger tub of cream! Tried using the same amount I've been using with the EJ - Mr. Kent just laughed at me and said, "You're going to have to do better than THAT, son!" So, of course, I added more! :w00t: I'm gonna need a bigger bowl too!!!!!!!!

Next, I'm expecting the B&B Finest. Can hardly wait to see how that one stands up to the competition! I may have to start shaving three times a day...or maybe more body parts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup1:

From a very pleasant gentleman based in Canada

2 "Buy It Now" purchases off ebay

1940s Gillette Tech
1951 Gillette Superspeed

Including shipping to the UK, just under £17($32)

He even enclosed some Israeli Platinums :smile:

George, when we left Israel to come to Canada, we were living in Thessaloniki for a while---what a wonderful city. I go back there almost every year.

Jeff

Norton 4k/8k... $69 including tax
Nagura stone
Radio shack Microscope

finally I was able to hone my W&B 5/8. It even passed the HHT with the conservative pyramid and 50 laps on the smooth side of my strop. Nice!!! I may not be anywhere near honemeister standards but they shave smooth.

Raf

George, when we left Israel to come to Canada, we were living in Thessaloniki for a while---what a wonderful city. I go back there almost every year.

Jeff

My parents are from Thessaloniki! I haven't gone there for a couple of years now though, and I really miss it. (Go PAOK!)

Merkur Long Handle Classic
EJ - Super Badger Brush
Burt's Bees - Bay Rum Shave Soap
Mama Bear's - Mysore Sandalwood and Ylang, Ylang Shave Soap
Antique Wooden Shave Soap Box
Derby Blades/B&B Bonus - Lavender and Menthol Shave Cream

Not a bad take for my return to DE shaving experience! :cool:

chop-chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom