What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 8 - Sunday January 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php
proxy.php

I acquired both of these on eBay yesterday; with a little cleanup...

- Schick Injector E3 with a very nice woodgrain-finish handle ($15.50 + S/H)
- Eversharp-Shick G4 "66" ($12.50 + S/H)

and two cakes of shaving-soap from Colleen Hurley: "Leatherneck" and "Cavendish Black"

finished off my honeybee citrus shave soap collection:

yuzu
fresh lemon
orange burst

also tins to hold them and a cobalt blue atomizer bottle to house a homemade tendskin recipe that I'm going to try out.

Great haul!!! You have some nice razors there and I'll bet the clean up nicely. Some of my best razors have come from antique stores (and some very inexpensively). It's probably been over a year since I've hit them so it probably wouldn't hurt to make a return visit.......like I need more razors!:yesnod:

From Colleen at The Gentlemens Quarter:

full

Desert Ironwood, Orange Patchouli and Leatherneck Shaving Soaps. The rectangle is Desert Ironwood Bath Soap. All good stuff!

Colleen is still working on her website, but you can contact her at: [email protected]

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived from the Netherlands today (thanks for trading Alexander...)

-1 tube Kruidvat sc
-1 tube DVH A/S balm
-1 bottle MAN A/S balm
-1 tub Mama Bear's Hydrogen Fragrance shaving soap
-1 tub FIGARO Crema Da Barba

Arrived from the Netherlands today (thanks for trading Alexander...)

-1 tub FIGARO Crema Da Barba
I am curious abot this, does it come in a red tub and maybe is made by milmil76?
I have bought some here in Italy but i'm having troubles with it,tons of thick lather but big irritation...:mad:

I am curious abot this, does it come in a red tub and maybe is made by milmil76?
I have bought some here in Italy but i'm having troubles with it,tons of thick lather but big irritation...:mad:

Hi fp,

that's right, red tub and produced by milmil76, smells deep like bitter almond, but I haven't tried it till now...
So I'll see what my skin "says" after using it tomorrow...

Another package, brought by my neighbor, content:

-1 tub Cyril R. Salter Luxury Shaving Cream Fresh Mint
-1 bottle PASHANA Original Eau de Cologne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom