What's new

1.99 Parker on E-Bay

There is a guy from India selling what looks to be a Parker to me for 1.99 with Gillette blades, maybe they were Wilkies, I forget..with shipping pretty cheap. Has anyone else seen this.

Read the print..razor head will look like this, handle will be different. leaves a lot open to interpetation. There was an India based seller that would put three tubes of cream up and say 6.00 usd...but you only were getting one tube, not the three pictured. Be carefull of these India based sellers is my point.

That just means they have a bunch of **** razors with different handles, and you will get whatever they pull out of the box. Plus, I don't think it is a scam when they tell you about it ahead of time. Anyway, for $2, I wouldn't expect to receive much of a razor.

Your right, they tell you ahead of time..but do you truly believe everyone reads all of it, or just expects whats in the photo. Do you believe they do not purposely put three tubes of cream in the picture for 7 or 8 dollars and people automatically are not attracted to this great bargin. Then only one tube shows up. Show me a picture of what you are selling. Period. Thats what it's for, not something that looks like a Parker to me, an Old Spice to others then ship who knows what. The guy told me they were Metro brand...I contacted him. Anyone know of Metro brand from India.

R

rainman

I U.S. money with the shipping and the starting bid this is already $9.90. Thats if you win it a minimun bid. To add to the fact that you don't know what you are getting you would have to be crazy to bid on this auction.

Top Bottom