What's new

Need advice

I won a Fatboy (G-1?) on ebay.....what blade would you put in it? I currently use/like Gillette yellows. But have ordered others (Derby, Sharp) and have some heading my way from a board member (thanks TopGumby).
So..with ALL that and yea I know everyone is different ...what would you put in and why?

I like the red IP's or Crystal's in my fatboy the only way to find out is to try a few out, if you like the Gillette yellow blades then you'll more than likely like the shave. I have about 2-3 different blades that work well with all of my razors.

I won a Fatboy (G-1?) on ebay.....what blade would you put in it? I currently use/like Gillette yellows. But have ordered others (Derby, Sharp) and have some heading my way from a board member (thanks TopGumby).
So..with ALL that and yea I know everyone is different ...what would you put in and why?

ok so I got my fatoy..sterilized it and so on..now a few comments first of all the wife thought it was a very pretty razor...secondly I popped in a derby and I have to say...this was a pretty good shave....we'll see what tomorrow brings but over all I am VERY pleased..I have other blades to try and hopefully the positive trend will continue

Top Bottom