Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

I won a Fatboy (G-1?) on ebay.....what blade would you put in it? I currently use/like Gillette yellows. But have ordered others (Derby, Sharp) and have some heading my way from a board member (thanks TopGumby).
    So..with ALL that and yea I know everyone is different ...what would you put in and why?
    And you, son of man, take a sharp sword, take it as a barberís razor, and pass it over your head and your beard..Ezekiel 5:1

I like the red IP's or Crystal's in my fatboy the only way to find out is to try a few out, if you like the Gillette yellow blades then you'll more than likely like the shave. I have about 2-3 different blades that work well with all of my razors.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by GFlanagan3 View Post
    I won a Fatboy (G-1?) on ebay.....what blade would you put in it? I currently use/like Gillette yellows. But have ordered others (Derby, Sharp) and have some heading my way from a board member (thanks TopGumby).
    So..with ALL that and yea I know everyone is different ...what would you put in and why?
    ok so I got my fatoy..sterilized it and so on..now a few comments first of all the wife thought it was a very pretty razor...secondly I popped in a derby and I have to say...this was a pretty good shave....we'll see what tomorrow brings but over all I am VERY pleased..I have other blades to try and hopefully the positive trend will continue
    And you, son of man, take a sharp sword, take it as a barberís razor, and pass it over your head and your beard..Ezekiel 5:1