The Badger & Blade Limited Edition 2009 - ORDER NOW - ONE WEEK LEFT!
This will be a one time, limited edition run made by Kent of England. This brush will surely become a collectable due to its sumptuous curves, limited exclusivity, and its luxurious triple stuffed 22mm silvertip knot with a 45mm loft seated on top of a super comfortable 60mm handle. The handle will be in your choice of butterscotch or ebony color and will bear the same markings as last year - the Kent logo, as well as the Badger & Blade Limited Edition 2009 on the back.
The brush this year based on the number of fellas who had expressed interest should be less expensive - which is quite a feat considering this brush has a larger, denser knot. WITH import fee's (last year if you recall those were an extra unexpected cost) these will come in at $135 a brush, versus last years $144, so almost $10 less, for a larger brush - AWESOME!
How to start the order process for the 2009 Badger & Blade Limited Edition Brush:
- Determine how many total brushes you want to order. Multiply that number by $135. If you live in California, multiply your sub-total by 1.0925 (to cover sales tax). Add $10 for continental shipping, $30 for international shipping. Shipping domestically will be via FEDEX - international will be via USPS.
- Go to the shopping cart and add a gift certificate for the total you determined in step 1 to your shopping cart. (here)
- While you're in the shopping cart, specify how many of each type of brush you'd like by adding the appropriate quantity of 'LE Reservation' items to your cart (Butterscotch / Ebony). Make sure to specify appropriate quantities for each type. Make sure to put $0 for the price. If you skip this step, we'll take a guess at what type of brush we should order you.
- Double-check your shopping cart, and if everything is correct, proceed to checkout through Paypal.
- What to do once you have your certificate? Pay attention to the forums, once the brushes are in our hands, ready to ship to you, we'll make an announcement on the front page, at which time you'll redeem the gift certificate you purchased (which you'll receive by email) and then...
- Settle in for the long haul. They need to be handmade individually, the stamp for the labeling will need to be made, the hair and the butterscotch will need to be special ordered, etc. It will likely take four months from now, possibly even longer before you see your brush(es).
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots, click here.
Some tips/guidelines/things to note:
- Please ensure the accuracy of your order. There's no guarantee we'll be able to handle any changes or cancellations after you place it.
- Due to the nature of this group buy, we cannot accomodate special requests.
- Paypal is the only method of payment.
- Please bear with us, as this is a lengthy process. If you're purchasing internationally, be prepared to have this process take significantly longer. This buy was almost limited to continental US orders due to the additional hassle of handling international orders.
- These brushes will NOT ship before Christmas; however, we hope to have certificates available to be given in lieu of the brush as a present.
For more information on the brush, and pictures on the brush in action, as well as it compared to other brushes - see this thread.