What's new

News Boy Cap

I just got one from www.hatpeople.com and it immediately became my favorite. I got an extra-full crown in large (elastic adjustable 1/2") and I get lots of compliments on it. I'm very happy with it.

I like the *idea* of a hat, and the Newsboy looks handsome. But my hair is full and very, very moldable. If I wear a hat for more than a few minutes, my head will have hat hair pretty much until my next shampoo.

I can heartily recommend Borsalino for flatcaps.

I picked up a grey herringbone tweed number at Batsake's Hatshop (legendary old place in Ohio) a little over a year ago and it seems like I barely even wear my collection of fedoras anymore! My decision had a little to do with trying to find one that I loved in a 7 7/8, but even without the size restriction I can't imagine having one I'd love anymore than this one.

I picked up a grey herringbone tweed number at Batsake's Hatshop (legendary old place in Ohio)

Where is this, Cbus'ish? Flat caps are about my only option due to the size & shape of my head, and I should be heading home to visit family soon.

I've actually got a couple of the Apt. 9 newsies from Kohl's and I love 'em. The cut suits me quite well and they're quite nice.
proxy.php

Top Bottom