What's new

New Formulation Penhaligon's BB & EF

My theory is that they will be as good or better than the old formulation, because I am a positive thinker. I'm not in a rush to buy it for myself with the gift-giving holidays arriving in a few short weeks, but I am very curious to learn if any of our number have been able to crack open a newly formulated puck, and can tell the rest of us if it's OK to place an order for some.

Is there anywhere that has some available? I'd love to order some and try it. I'm a tallow-head but I've learned from experience that because a soap simply does not contain tallow doesn't necessarily make it bad.

I am having a hard time understanding the delay here. It was supposed to be out in September, then October or early November... Where is this stuff?:confused1

I'm of a mind that if a vendor happens to see this discussion, and they have information on the availability, they'll be able to instantly sell out of stock on hand, as soon as they happen to receive some.

I'm of a mind that if a vendor happens to see this discussion, and they have information on the availability, they'll be able to instantly sell out of stock on hand, as soon as they happen to receive some.

You are correct, problem is we can get any as there is none available at this time for the vendors. It is on back order but thats about all I know.
I'd like to get more on my selves to as people have been asking for it....

I've got the AS and Cologne but no soap...:sad:

It looks like its available within the UK site (i.e. do not select the USA link)... but you aren't able to set the delivery address within the US.

I noticed some differences in the price points between purchasing in USD vs GBP:

Soap Refill: 20 GBP, 30 USD (implied conversion 1.50)
Soap with bowl: 35 GBP, 65 USD (implied conversion 1.86)

That geographical price descrimination :)

Also, is it confirmed that the reformulated version will be without tallow? I was at the T&H store an hour ago and they just got the English Fern soap in stock... BB to arrive in a couple of weeks. Guess what? Potasium Tallowate was listed as the first ingredient...

Last edited:
It looks like its available within the UK site (i.e. do not select the USA link)... but you aren't able to set the delivery address within the US.

I noticed some differences in the price points between purchasing in USD vs GBP:

Also, is it confirmed that the reformulated version will be without tallow? I was at the T&H store an hour ago and they just got the English Fern soap in stock... BB to arrive in a couple of weeks. Guess what? Potasium Tallowate was listed as the first ingredient...

That's really interesting... hmmm

That's really interesting... hmmm

Anything to save a buck!! :lol:

Seriously, though, wouldn't it be great if it was true!

Top Bottom