What's new

Personna Super Super (Blue Personna)

I picked up these blades from Shave A Buck about two weeks ago:

proxy.php

I have seen no mention of them on these boards. Anyone give them a try?

They came packaged as loose blades, rather than in a five pack. I am currently doing a week of the Injector, and then testing some "Sharps", so it will probably be about two weeks before I get around to testing them.

~John~

My barber uses them. Not as good as the reds but he says he likes them because they're cheap and effective.

My barber uses them. Not as good as the reds but he says he likes them because they're cheap and effective.

If they are bulked packaged for sale at barber suppliers, that would likely explain why they were sold as loose blades. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
The blue one are my goto blade, easy to find in barber shop supply, forgiving like derby but sharper. I can't find red one in Montreal.
Marc

I've had great results from those. I wish I had more than a couple left.

Until recently, I had only seen them in a bulk package, 250 for around $40. Now I've seen them on ebay in smaller quantities, but at a higher cost per blade (of course).

They seem kinda dull to me. Had a lot of hair tugging with them right out of the wrapper. But they are pretty smooth. I'd rate them around Dorco 301 level: somewhat dull but won't rip your face off.

I can see why barbers would use them, don't think there's any way they could mangle up a customer with these.

Top Bottom