What's new

The AD has begun...

Gentleman and Ladies,
I would like to thank you all for passing on this wonderful addiction. I thought I'd share the additions that have been acquired over the past couple of weeks. All of these were found at local vintage/antique (now the in vogue term is "vin-tique" or so I read) stores. Enjoy!!

proxy.php

A view of the collection.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Serial number for this one is D or B 50441 S

proxy.php

proxy.php

These have been fun finds! Hopefully the brushes will be restored soon with new badger blanks. They are both Ever Ready 100's, with the black and white being a 100T (Any idea why the "T" anyone?) I don't plan on keeping the Schick or the Gem, they're cool, just not my thing.

Enjoying the addiction....
Aaron

Mods: The original intent was for this to go in the General Discussion section. Please move it if needed. Thanks!

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice...

No idea for the T.

I think you should get 5-10 blades for a GEM and same for the injector and try them before you sell them... It's different!

I thought I had my AD's taken care of, but I've just ordered a new brush. Here we go again. Looks like you can never tame those AD's. :cursing: :scared:

I thought I had my AD's taken care of, but I've just ordered a new brush. Here we go again. Looks like you can never tame those AD's. :cursing: :scared:

you got that right...razors, brushes, soaps, colognes, scuttles. At least you can buy them knowing they'll all be used or displayed with love. :001_wub:

PS Congrats to the OP on a great score :thumbsup:

Looks like you picked up some nice equipment. I can tell you are well on your way to full blown AD. Enjoy the journey. Keep us posted on your acquisitions.

Nice finds! Watch out on those ABC pocket editions. They are really addictive and they can get pricey unless you're lucky and find them at an antique store where they don't really know what they are. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open combs, but they have become my favorite razor without a doubt. Nice work!

Top Bottom