What's new

Cuff Links

Just ordered some custom suits and shirts. Including two french cuffs. Now where can I get a deal on cuff links?

Just ordered some custom suits and shirts. Including two french cuffs. Now where can I get a deal on cuff links?

I thiink there have been a couple not too distant past threads on cufflinks that have some good sources within them.

How nice a cufflnks did you want? There have been exceptions, but I generally do not spend a whole lot on cufflinks and I own lots of pairs. Seems to me that this is an item--one of the few as to men's clothing/accessories--that looks good even when it is fairly inexpensive. Over time I have bought a quite a few pairs on ebay including some real vintage items. But places like Syms and Filienes really have pretty decent, brand name cufflinks for pretty cheap.

You can get handmade ones at Etsy.com. Some are a little too casual for me, but there are unique ones.

S

Sam

I really like the quality and designs of Robert Talbott cufflinks but they are pricey, most of them north of $300. Try Ebay for those. Robert Tatossean (if I have the spelling right) does some nice ones, and I have a John Hardy pair that my wife likes (she likes his Jewelry, kinda like David Yurman, and I think this is to show off to her friends, lol). I have a pair that our mayor's office gave me through the Judges that I filled in for, our city emblem. Plenty of places. I have some Thomas Pink cufflinks I got off Ebay. Just depends on what you want. The Thomas Pink ones I got for like $20 a set delivered, maybe a bit more, but they retail for over $100 and are equal or better than anything I get in Macys. I tend to go for the more formal cufflink, and so semi-precious stones and/or nice enamel work, and then with Talbott, the designs are like the British Regimental ties, so I know they go dressy.

Well, we've got no real indication of your taste and budget.

If money isn't primary consideration, David Yurman and John Hardy both make outstanding cuff links. They're probably #1 and #2 in men's jewelry design. Can be found at Nieman and Saks.

All the department stores offer a fairly good selection of "designer" cufflinks. Lots of options online.

Given that you're in New York, there's got to be a TON of jewelry wholesalers you can visit that sell real silver links. You're crazy if you don't check them out.

Last edited:
Estate sales and antique shops are a good source of cufflinks. I always keep my eye out for them.

Top Bottom