What's new

Bois D'Argent by Christian Dior

I recently received a sample of this from The Perfumed Court and have fallen in love with the scent! Would REALLY like to get some but so far my searches have been all for naught. Several Google searches have yielded Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Markus and eLuxury as outlets for this particular frag. However after searching the sites repeatedly I've come up with nothing (even LuckyScent was a wash out!).

HELP!!!!!

Can anyone here give me a lead on where I can pick up some of this?

Thanks!

I used to own an 8.4 oz flacon of this, and I eventually sold it, after using not much at all.

If all you've got is a small sample to sniff, get a decant from someone first for a few real test drives, before you commit to a bigger quantity. I found it to be a bit impractical for my tastes.

From the sample vial, I remember a great paper and honey accord, something like a library. But used in any relevant quantity on the skin, it bloomed out into a bunch of other parts that were a bit too loud for me. It's already been a couple of years since I've sniffed it, and I DO actually miss it, but all I'd need is a decant of this to quench the thirst. Do not go for the 4.2 or 8.4 oz flacons.

It was a 2.5ml spray decant from TPC. Not a lot but enough for a few uses. It is somewhat of a sweet frag and typically I'm not too up on those but this one I really connected with.

May get in touch with them (Perfumed Court) and see if they have any idea where I might look for it.

You could try to email Christian Dior to see if they can recommend somewhere to buy it.
I'm assuming it's not practical, but if you could actually go to a Saks, Neiman Marcus or Dior Homme store you might find some stock that doesn't show online. My friend picked some up from the Dior Homme store in the Wynn Las Vegas about 6 months ago.
I did a search and it seems that it's not available onlline anywhere in North America. Christian Dior also seems to have closed a lot of their Dior Homme stores and boutique locations in the last few months (the economy?) and Saks and Neiman Marcus are carrying a reduced selection of the label.

There are some online vendors in Europe (France and Germany) that still show it as availabe, but I don't know whether they can or will ship to the US.

- Peter

Top Bottom