What's new

The Saddleback Leather Company Briefcase ~ Grand Prize contest~

Winner!
We have a Winner!
Thanks to Random.org we have # 92 as our WINNER!
Congratulations Josh.

:a50::a50::a50::a50:
:a14:And Please don't forget the kids!:a14:
~~~~~:smile:Operation Smile:smile:~~~~~

:a50: Grand Prize Contest # 00 :a50:

The Saddleback Leather Company

proxy.php

Saddleback Leather Co.

Hey B&B'ers! Look at what our friends over at Saddleback Leather Co. have contributed to our 2009 Carnival of Smiles.
One lucky winner will win this beautiful briefcase.
proxy.php

According to the Saddleback Leather Co.

"They'll Fight Over It
when You're Dead"

This briefcase is absolutely stunning. And the lucky winner gets a choice of 5 colors to choose from. :a14:

The medium-sized briefcase offered here is pictured below and is shown in Dark Coffee Brown.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

:)eek: A $519.00 Value :eek:)

How to enter-

Place a review in the review section about any shaving related product and list the hyperlink in this thread. The review must be a new review. You cannot use a review that was written previously.
~Remember~
Follow all the review guidelines and suggestions in the review forum.
All qualified entries will be considered for the drawing which will be held next Sunday evening. So don't delay. Get your review in and don't forget to put the hyperlink in this thread as your entry. If you post a review and do not put the link in this thread, you will not be entered in the contest. So make sure you put the link in this thread.
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

Next Sunday evening we will utilize random.org to select a winner. If the number generated matches the post number in this thread AND you have complied with the rules of the contest following the proper review format then you will become the proud owner of this beautiful briefcase. If the review does not comply with the review criteria then we will go to random.org once again to generate another number.

Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. This contest is CONUS only.
:a50::a50::a50::a50:
:a14:And Please don't forget the kids!:a14:
~~~~~:smile:Operation Smile:smile:~~~~~
:badger:
*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

Last edited:
I haven't written a review in a while, so this is a fine reason to get back to it.

I wrote a review of the excellent Iridium blades. Even though I'm entering the world of straight shaving, I don't have the time during the week to straight shave -- so I keep using my beloved set of DE gear.

Top Bottom