What's new

"The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me" Contest

id like mine to be B&B related.

Certainly, the best thing that has happened to me since i have been a member at B&B has been the generosity of Henry (Professorchaos.) He really took me under his wing and wouldn't give up on me while i was trying to learn to shave with a straight.

he even sent me a razor to use as long as i liked, a razor suited to what would be the best fit for what i was working with and the few preferences i was finding were important to me.

such generosity is completely influential and slightly addicting. it's so much fun to help and watch others do the same that Henry has done for me.

Thanks Henry for all your help and of course much more :thumbup:

The Marine Corps for eight years, and all I received from it. Second generation in my family. The personal pride, self confidence, friends I'm still in touch with, places I would have never seen otherwise. The list goes on. None of this would have happened without that one fateful decision made as a kid so long ago.
I've been out for over twenty years, but I still love my Corps.

Kevin

The best thing that ever heppened to me would probably have to be when I came home from a family vacation (minus my dad), and there was a brand new puppy waiting for us when we got back. That dog was great and I miss her :crying:

Without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me was when I became a Christian, almost 8 years ago. I found the joy and meaning that my life had previously lacked and the means by which to live a fulfilling life.

The best thing that ever happened to me was going to college. Getting to see and mingle with all the eccentric personalities there not only made for some (hopefully) lifelong friendships, but also broadened my horizons exponentially.

Well, many best things have happened to me in my life. God has been good with me, and I hope it goes on.

Recently, my mom met somebody else and she has fallen in love like she's 20 years old all over again. That's definitely one of the best thing that happened recently, my mom had had a rough time since 4 years ago when my father left her after 35 years of marriage.

I'm happy for her, she deserves it.

The best thong that happened to me was getting a chance to play in the Monterey Jazz festival several years ago. That was cool.

Meeting and marrying my wonderful wife seven years ago. Opened my world up to beautiful music. She is a classical musician (Cellist).

I know this has been said before, but it is just true.

It's not the day I met my wife, or the day I married her, but the day I realized the she was the one.

The best thing that happened to me was having the mom for who she is today. No one can ever replace such an amazing, loving, beautiful, and caring women.

Top Bottom