What's new

American Crew

Hello guys,

Just was curious as to what you are using for Shampoo? My barber sells 33.3 OZ (Liter bottles) of American Crew and wanted to know opinions on others you have used . I have an Citrus Mint and find it a very light clean scent and not harsh at all on my hair but not very moisturizing for the cold winter months.

i also use the huge bottles of American Crew. i have the calming conditioner to go with it and i tell you its the best stuff i ever used. My fiancee noticed right off the bat when i changed to that stuff, she was amazed how soft my hair was!

I use the Daily Moisturizing shampoo and the conditioner. My hair feels light and smooth. Much better than when I used Head and Shoulders.

I bought a litre of American Crew @ Tuesday Morning for $10. I thought about buying more to offer here, but shipping wouldn't make it worthwhile.

Yes, yes it is. That's why I bought it. :) Considering the last shampoo I bought was $8 for 8 ounces. (Burt's bees)

Was it from a local store or on a website? I paid more than 10 for it! Might even pan out if I were to get a few bottles and have it shipped.

I have both a liter bottle of Daily Shampoo and a liter of the AC conditioner. I can't say enough good things about the stuff. It makes my hair look great and doesn't build up or strip my hair.

I highly recommend it.

I have been using American crew daily shampoo for a couple of years now and love the results. I recently began to use the conditioner too because my hair semed dry and unmanageable, and the difference was amazing. Now it is so soft and feels great. I didn't know the 1 liter size was so cheap though. Will have to look into that.

Top Bottom