What's new

Vulfix #404 mixed Badger & Boar shaving brush?

I also noticed the Grosvenor brush on the shoebox site, but being cheap, I went for the Vulfix 2006, also from shoebox at $17.99. This is also branded and sold as Col. Conks Badger/Bristle blend for a little more $. Anyway, I love it. It's pretty well broken in now(that "new brush" smell has faded and it had only shed a couple hairs during break in). It has pretty much become my every day & every soap/cream brush.

I also noticed the Grosvenor brush on the shoebox site, but being cheap, I went for the Vulfix 2006, also from shoebox at $17.99. This is also branded and sold as Col. Conks Badger/Bristle blend for a little more $. Anyway, I love it. It's pretty well broken in now(that "new brush" smell has faded and it had only shed a couple hairs during break in). It has pretty much become my every day & every soap/cream brush.

so is it really a badger/boar mix? or just a a boar?

From the past it was always a badger/boar mix, however I remember reading somewhere that Vulfix was thinking about changing it to an all one type of hair brush, so that might be the reason that the Vulfix site shows it this way. I would contact Gary at shoebox and ask, but I think what he is selling is a mix.

J.

Top Bottom