What's new

creed samples

i strolled on into the bergdorf goodman in manhattan on my lunch hour and got the creed counter to hook me up with some samples. I've never tried creed, only heard about it from the group here.

I was able to pick up:
Green Irish Tweed (this is it - this scent is amazing - i've found IT)
Himalaya (perfect for evenings)
Original Vetiver (change of pace and very mature)
Original Santal (sweet subtle and woody)

Now I will have to try and figure out how to afford the 4oz bottles.

Awesome!!! Glad that you were able to aquire some samples. You will have to give us an update as you use them!!!

I'm sort of getting Creed sampled out at this point, but I really do need to try the GIT. (I guess I've got time since there's no full bottle in my foreseeable future, anyway.)

Today i am wearing the Green Irish Tweed.

To me it smells like a more complex version of Cool Water. GIT doesn't have that cologne smell to it. I find GIT to have more sparkle when you first put it on, and even now as a whiff my wrists its a still got it. I don't know how to describe it, its a scent of cold and like a burst of light citrus.

As i hit the subway, i thought it may not be appropriate for work, but as its settled - i've changed my mind as i kept sniffing it.

The scent is lingering, i put it on at 7:30 its 1:30 now.

I had to put it on using a sample top and no atomizer.

This is awesome stuff.

The Himalaya is perfect for going out. Not so much a day time cologne. It just doesn't last too long.

Himalaya is a complex green irish tweed but it just doesn't seem to last as long as the original vetiver or the git.

Original vetiver sample is also a favorite. Its got woodys scent with a sweetness. It lasts all day and i can grab a whiff almost at any time. It ends with a scent similar to GIT.

I didnt get a sample of the santal, but did get the bois de cedrat. this was very strong orange/spice scent. i really liked it, it last a decent half day. it was completely different and complex compared to a huge boss motion (also a citrus scent).

Of the four I have tried, i think the GIT or OV is the way to go.

Top Bottom