What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Toque SP Extra, very fine ground and quite dry,very easy to take and a great citrus-like scent, this is one of the better Toques I have tried, maybe the best yet.

Some more Garrett this morning. Getting more used to the stuff...not sure how I feel about the scent yet though. Kind of reminds me of an old dusty attic.

Fribourg & Treyer Macouba, This is a very difficult snuff to describe, it is like an incense, very potent scent that lasts a long time, F&T are high class/high quality snuffs, very rich & luxurious.

Fribourg & Treyer Macouba, This is a very difficult snuff to describe, it is like an incense, very potent scent that lasts a long time, F&T are high class/high quality snuffs, very rich & luxurious.

I have a small smashbox of this that a friend sent to me and I love it. I've been rationing myself until I make another order, lol. I love F&T snuff, then probably next in line would be Wilson's, specifically Royal George....very nice.

Toque blueberry menthol follwed by a toot of Ozona President. That president will get you moving in the morning!

I will have to get some of the President, this morning it's Lowen-Prise a.k.a. "Lions Pinch" then Samuel Gawith's Black Coffee

Top Bottom