What's new

Non-animal based products?

Alright you guys. I need a new wallet. A couple of weeks ago my wallet was stolen. Luckily I didn't end up getting stuck with any bills, but now I don't have my nice leather wallet that I've used for, oh...5 years or more. I've been going over some other threads and decided I don't want another animal based wallet because of the negative aspects of using dead animals for everything. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of Pleather, and if you say "hemp" it better not be a crappy Velcro wallet. Also places that sell things like belts, and shoes would be nice as I'll need those eventually too. Let's get a nice list going.
Thanks B&B!

Don't knock dead animals, without them we wouldn't have risen to the top of the food chain. What better way to honor one than to entrust your most valuable possesions with the hide that used to protect theirs? Sorry I have no usefull advice, happy hunting.:biggrin:

Personally I'd rather have a leather wallet because I know they weren't killed just to make that wallet. Truth is that wallet was the byproduct of some other use and it is much better to use as much as possible and not waste anything.

However, to each his own. I'll keep an eye on this thread because I always have an open mind. Like you I've rarely seen a wallet worthy of carry that wasn't leather.

Top Bottom