What's new

Look at my new razor guys!

That's the last razor i bought, it's a Flying Eagle Brand made in China.
I think it's vintage,
here's some pictures of it:

I have 2 different opinion now.
One saying it haven't been made since 70 years,
and another saying that yes it is still produce in China.
Witch one is the right one?

I apologise. It appears that they have been discontinued. They were being made at least into the late 60's and I can't verify anything later than that but it's possible that they were still made into the 70's. They are a Gillette Tech copy. I assumed (I know, it makes an *** out of me) that they were still being made since they're so readily available in mint condition.

- Peter

I apologise. It appears that they have been discontinued. They were being made at least into the late 60's and I can't verify anything later than that but it's possible that they were still made into the 70's. They are a Gillette Tech copy. I assumed (I know, it makes an *** out of me) that they were still being made since they're so readily available in mint condition.

- Peter
Thanks

Very nice. Wasn't "Flying Eagle" the name given to Peter Pan by the chief at the pow wow after he rescued Princess Tiger Lily from Marooner's Rock?

My problem here would be to hide it to my girlfriend,
because since the handle is green, and she never saw me whit a green razor,
it would be quite difficult to hide.
I already hear her:"Oh!, why another razor?, u spend all your money on that":redface:

Just tell her it was such a pretty colour that you couldn't resist. If she buys that then you can collect all the other colours. It also comes in red, two colours of blue, white, black, brown, and ...wait for it... butterscotch, which was their version of yellow.

- Peter

Just tell her it was such a pretty colour that you couldn't resist. If she buys that then you can collect all the other colours. It also comes in red, two colours of blue, white, black, brown, and ...wait for it... butterscotch, which was their version of yellow.

- Peter

Cool!, good point u made there, if only i knew where to get a red one:tongue_sm

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
That razor looks all right!

Bonne chance!

Top Bottom