What's new

SOTD - November 9 through November 15, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Gents,

proxy.php

P.160 (duro) ~ Elephant Horn Pure Badger Brush ~ Merkur 38C / IP ~ Pinaud Clubman

Aaahh, a real DFS and a nice comforting scent to start a new week...:001_smile

C_J

XI.09.2009
Monday:

Musgo Real Pre-Shave oil
Star 1912 w/ gem stainless (1)
Semogue 1305 boar
Musgo Real SC
Musgo Real AS
Musgo Real EdC n° 2 Oak Moss

So today is my birthday, and I decided there was no better way to celebrate it than shaving with an all-Musgo setup, in homage to the olde countrye that welcomed me to this world 33 years ago. Added the whimsical Semogue and the Star SE (the only non-Lusitanian element in this setup).

And it's twenty years since Berlin's wall finally cracked, a very important day for Germany and Europe altogether (and the whole world!), and so another celebration is in order.

Have a very good day, Gentlemen

Vasco Resende

proxy.php

Plisson blaireau noir #10 : Edwin Jagger DE87+Bic : Myrsol emulsion : Comptoir des Savonniers SS : Floïd Blue ASL

proxy.php

Last edited:
XI.09.2009
Monday:

Musgo Real Pre-Shave oil
Semogue 1305 boar
Musgo Real SC
Musgo Real AS

So today is my birthday, and I decided there was no better way to celebrate it than shaving with an all-Musgo setup, in homage to the olde countrye that welcomed me to this world 33 years ago. Added the whimsical Semogue and the Star SE (the only non-Lusitanian element in this setup).

And it's twenty years since Berlin's wall finally cracked, a very important day for Germany and Europe altogether (and the whole world!), and so another celebration is in order.

Vasco Resende

proxy.php

Happy Birthday Vasco.

Monday Night:

Proraso Pre

Mennen "Fiji Tallow" Shave Stick
Omega 21047 Mixed Bristle
Flare Tip SS
Feather (2)

Speick Splash
Gaia Organics ASB

The movember moustache is looking hideous!

Proraso Pre
Boreal 976
Williams
New w/ Red IP (2)
AV Classic Ice Blue

After yesterday's super close shave, I could have gotten away without shaving today. Instead, I did one ATG pass and finished with touch-ups along the neck. The Boreal really makes Williams easy to work with.

A nice, simple shave.

'53 Gillette President | 7 O'clock SharpEdge | Rooney 3/1 Super | KMF Cool Mint SC | Alt Innsbruck AS | 444 ASB

Monday Night:

Razor: Black handle SS
Blade: Supermax Platinum(3)
Cream: Nivea
Brush: Comoy Pure Badger
A/S: Tabac
ASB: Proraso:001_wub:

MONDAY

Edwin Jagger DE89
Lord Super Stainless
Kell's Juniper Sage Shave Soap
Vulfix 660 Badger
Panama Jack Aloe "Green Ice"
Pinaud Clubman After Shave

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
On the road shave:
Floris Elite cream
RV Travel Silvertip
Mach 3
Unscented asb
Pen's Opus

Shavemac | Santa Maria Novella Crema da Barba | Charles Hake 8/8 | Xpec | Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post | Les Parfums Historiques - George Sand

proxy.php

Monday

Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Best
Cream: T&H Grafton
Razor: Merkur HD
Blade: Feather
A/S: Clubman
Cologne: None - what could compete with Clubman A/S?

Mike

XI.09.2009
Monday:

Musgo Real Pre-Shave oil
Semogue 1305 boar
Musgo Real SC
Musgo Real AS

Vasco Resende

Congratulations! Your picture is quite orderly and beautiful. My only question is, where is the Musgo ASB?:lol:

Monday:

Noxzema
Rooney 1/1 Finest
MWF
Puma 90
Bump Patrol
Osage Rub
Thayer's Superhazel

A marvelous Monday shave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom