What's new

Best place to buy Jack Black products?

I know Ultra Beauty Supply carries them in So.Cal. I have found the price to be cheaper than other retail outlets. I have not searched online retailers though. I don't care for the products after finding better results with other brands. Hope that helps.

My barbershop (V's Barbershop) which has a few locations has a nice selection of JB and AOS. Check any higher end barbershops.

I like their lip balm....and wish it was carried by a local retailer. If anyone knows of a source other than mail-order, I'd like to know of it. I did look at my barber shop.

I like their lip balm....and wish it was carried by a local retailer. If anyone knows of a source other than mail-order, I'd like to know of it. I did look at my barber shop.

Most higher end department stores carry Jack Black these days (Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's Macy's). So does Sephora (a mall-type cosmetics store, which has a tiny men's department). I like the Post-Shave Cooling Gel a lot, but I don't use anything else of theirs.

The reason I asked, was my sister has a spa and they sent her a lot of samples. She doesn't really carry any men's products, so she is not going to stock Jack Black. I tried the shaving creme and didn't really like it. The cooling balm was kinda nice. My son liked the eye cream. It is good for dry skin on the eye lids, and last for awhile. No local retailers in my area stock their products so, I was looking for the best price on line.

Thanks.

I've gone through this before, I use the double duty lotion and the face scrub often so I went hunting online. I haven't found any website that has better prices than local retailers, and even if it they had a sale the shipping would bring the price right back up to msrp or higher.
In the end I realized it was less effort and TIME wasted if I just went to Sephora and bought it in person. This is just my experience though, I don't want to stop you from trying. Heck, if you find anything let me know, haha.

I'm an Aussie who was in AZ a couple of months ago and bought JB DD moisturiser for $22 (may have been a couple bucks more, but hey, they throw in handful of freebies as well!) in Sephora.

Gees, if only I'd known how good it was, I'd have loaded up. Costs $52Aus here. Too much coin for me.

Last edited:
I'm an Aussie who was in AZ a couple of months ago and bought JB DD moisturiser for $22 (may have been a couple bucks more, but hey, they throw in handful of freebies as well!) in Sephora.

Gees, if only I'd known how good it was, I'd have loaded up. Costs $52Aus here. Too much coin for me.

The JB DD moisturizer is very good stuff. Too bad about the Oz price.

proxy.php

This is what came to mind when i saw the title.

Most higher end department stores carry Jack Black these days (Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's Macy's). So does Sephora (a mall-type cosmetics store, which has a tiny men's department). I like the Post-Shave Cooling Gel a lot, but I don't use anything else of theirs.
+1 I've found the same thing to be true.

Top Bottom