johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Operation Smile:smile:

:a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50:

The Vulfix Grand Prize Showcase​

presented by our friends at

Vulfix
full

ATTENTION B&B'ers! For our final Grand Prize Showcase we would like to show you the Simpson 90th Anniversary Special Limited Edition Shaving Brush from Vulfix!

We'd like to to do that but we don't know what it looks like. :a49::a49: :biggrin:

Our friends over at Vulfix are in the process of making 90 Limited Edition Simpson brushes to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the Simpson Shaving Brush. We have been told by Vulfix that this brush will likely become a collector's item. Only 90 will be produced in the world.

These brushes are currently in production and 45 brushes will be ready within the next two weeks. And guess what? Vulfix has generously offered one brush to the Carnival of Smiles for one lucky winner.​

Here's an email our very own Henry (professorchaos) received from Vulfix...

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the e-mail, we are happy to let you have one of our Simpson’s 90th anniversary brushes, we are still working on them at the moment and would expect to have the first 45 pieces completed in approx 2 weeks, I hope these timings are not to far out for you, as soon as we have the first run completed we will be able to send one off to you.

Kind Regards

So stay tuned for the Grand Prize Finale Week as the Carnival of Smiles will be leaving B&B after all the Grand Prizes have been awarded.​

And please don't forget to make a donation to:

Operation Smile:smile:

And since all the Grand Prize Showcases have been chock full of pictures and we don't have any of the Simpson Limited Edition Brush, I will include some pictures of my Simpsons. And no, these are not prizes. :hand:

full

full

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad don't have a picture of it yet! Been dying to see what it looks like! :w00t: And I agree whoever wins it is going to be one lucky dog! :biggrin:

Dear God make this a contest that newbies and those who are light on web time can win. No super wet-shave knowledge or 24 hour B&B online time necessary. Pwetty pwease?

All of the Grand Prizes are just so.... Grand! :smile:

Just when I think I'd do anything to win one, the next comes along. I'd love to get the saddle bag, but a LE Simpsons brush?? Dang you B&B temptress. :smile:

Top Bottom