What's new

Prayer For the Fort Hood Victims

I work in Harker Heights which is a suburb of Killeen/Ft.Hood. My job is about 5 minutes from the main gate of Ft. Hood. Everything here is chaotic. Last I heard, the main gunman (now disceased) was a major stationed at Ft. Hood. Two other suspects are in custody. This is clearly an act of terrorism as this was clearly planned and he wasn't just a disgruntled soldier going postal.

12 dead, 31 wounded. What a coward.

DL

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in Harker Heights which is a suburb of Killeen/Ft.Hood. My job is about 5 minutes from the main gate of Ft. Hood. Everything here is chaotic. Last I heard, the main gunman (now disceased) was a major stationed at Ft. Hood. Two other suspects are in custody. This is clearly an act of terrorism as this was clearly planned and he wasn't just a disgruntled soldier going postal.

12 dead, 31 wounded. What a coward.
DL

I hope that things are starting to settle in your area by now.

But let's not speculate and jump to conclusions so early about what happened. The (now declared alive) gunman may tell the tail behind his actions, and the investigation has only begun. Stuff like this takes days at least before the facts emerge and are sorted out.

This event hits home for me, having grown up in the Army and worn the uniform. I couldn't be more upset.

I hope that things are starting to settle in your area by now.

But let's not speculate and jump to conclusions so early about what happened. The (now declared alive) gunman may tell the tail behind his actions, and the investigation has only begun. Stuff like this takes days at least before the facts emerge and are sorted out...

I'll speculate and jump to conclusions. I speculate that this dirtbag shot a bunch of unarmed soldiers before he got shot himself. My only fear is that for some reason the punishment won't fit the crime.

I don't care if he did it because he hates the USA, didn't get hugged as a child, he was motivated by religion, lack of religion, or is just a jerk. There's a war on, and this sorry excuse for an officer shot his own men down while they were doing their duty.

My conclusion: Get a blindfold, a post and some rifles.

I'll speculate and jump to conclusions. I speculate that this dirtbag shot a bunch of unarmed soldiers before he got shot himself. My only fear is that for some reason the punishment won't fit the crime.

I don't care if he did it because he hates the USA, didn't get hugged as a child, he was motivated by religion, lack of religion, or is just a jerk. There's a war on, and this sorry excuse for an officer shot his own men down while they were doing their duty.

My conclusion: Get a blindfold, a post and some rifles.

Exactly! Will we soon learn of inspiring and positive images of the gunman?

An absolute tragedy. My prayers are with the victims and their family and friends. It certainly makes you wonder what life is all about and to enjoy every second you have with your loved ones.

Top Bottom