What's new

Yankees are world champions

It's nice to know that World Series titles can be bought granted you've got a few hundred million to throw away. What a sad day for baseball.

Congrats to Derek Jeter, at least they have one class act.

Oh yeah! I was at work tonight, but I tivoed it. The kiddo called right after they won to tell me though. I was touched.

It's nice to know that World Series titles can be bought granted you've got a few hundred million to throw away. What a sad day for baseball.

Congrats to Derek Jeter, at least they have one class act.

Agreed. I can't support a team with 2 Known cheaters in A-Roid and Pettite. In my eyes, this invalidates everything. I feel bad for some of the other players who didn't cheat. They deserve to win without having the steroid issue hanging over their heads. Jeter is truly deserving as well as others on the team, but this win will forever be linked to steroid use.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Agreed. I can't support a team with 2 Known cheaters in A-Roid and Pettite. In my eyes, this invalidates everything. I feel bad for some of the other players who didn't cheat. They deserve to win without having the steroid issue hanging over their heads. Jeter is truly deserving as well as others on the team, but this win will forever be linked to steroid use.

I guess the Red Sox will have to return their last two titles and set the clock back to 1918 as well. :001_tongu

Congrats to the Yanks on a great win :a14:. They beat the toughest team in the NL, hands down. A couple of pitches here and there, and the series could have turned out the other way. I'm disappointed that the Phils didn't repeat, but there's no shame losing to that team. I look forward to a rematch next year!

Top Bottom