What's new

i had a great shave today

I hadn't had a chance to shave since this past Friday morning. I was getting a little shaggy so I ended up doing two WTG passes and two XTG passes (different direction each time) and it felt glorious. No redness. bumps, or irritation so far.

I cannot believe I actually looking forward to shaving. I just wanted to share this newbies excitement.

I hadn't had a chance to shave since this past Friday morning. I was getting a little shaggy so I ended up doing two WTG passes and two XTG passes (different direction each time) and it felt glorious. No redness. bumps, or irritation so far.

I cannot believe I actually looking forward to shaving. I just wanted to share this newbies excitement.
Great news! How much of a newbie are you? How long have you been shaving?

I'm right around 10 shaves since the middle of Oct. Still working on the technique a bit, but things seem to be improving with each shave. I normally do not have time to shave in the morning, but I was able to today as I took the day off to deal with the guy coming in to check the furnace. It is killing me not trying some of the other soaps and cream samples I have picked up on B&B, but I am commited to my current set up through November.

I'm right around 10 shaves since the middle of Oct. Still working on the technique a bit, but things seem to be improving with each shave. I normally do not have time to shave in the morning, but I was able to today as I took the day off to deal with the guy coming in to check the furnace. It is killing me not trying some of the other soaps and cream samples I have picked up on B&B, but I am commited to my current set up through November.

Get your technique hammered down, then start playing with other stuff. I use a different set-up pretty much every time I shave now. It is part of the fun.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Congrats on the shave! It's surprisingly addictive!

Welcome aboard and congrats on your "glorious" shave. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Always enjoy hearing/reading about the ultimate quest for the Perfect Shave.

I think a lot of us on here used to have shaving, and now has become a hobby. Glad to hear you had one of those great shaves we all look forward to.

Welcome to Badger and Blade and congratulations on your great shave! It's wonderful how such a small, simple thing can be a source of such pleasure. May you have many great shaves in store for you in the future! :001_smile

welcome to B&B
Isn't it remarkable how that works?
Like everybody else, my morning shave used to be tedious at very best.
Now it's a moment of enjoyment to savor.
How can you not look forward to this?

Top Bottom