What's new

Acquisitions Monday Jan 09 - Sunday Jan 15

Ah! A new week of acquisition excellence. The first week of the new year not associated with the New Years holiday. So gents, this takes earnest shopping! No assistance from holiday schedules to acquire.. Got get 'em lads!:w00t:

Austin said:
Randy, that sounds painful. Are you allright?

Andrew,

It's been debated most of my life as to whether I am "alright" or not. No, wait, that was "all there"!

I should be fine. A minor scrape has turned into a major wound and infection. The trials of a diabetic. Should have had it looked at several weeks ago...so I'm paying the price now. One good thing...I have a note from my doctor allowing me to wear tennis shoes to work! After he signed it, I had him add "Epstein's Mother" to it. My boss is so young he didn't get the joke!

Randy

When I received my box of good things from Nancy Boy, I had ordered the Gee Your Hairs Rocks package which contains the full-sized shampoo, conditioner, and styling cream. It contains an added bonus, this natural boar bristle brush.

full

BTW, the shampoo and conditioner combo are fantastic! The styling gel also great. I have to try this new styling cream. Contains lanolin I believe...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have to try the shampoo and conditioner now. Their Mild Facial Wash displaced Baxter's as my favorite already - amazing product.

Scotto said:
I think I have to try the shampoo and conditioner now. Their Mild Facial Wash displaced Baxter's as my favorite already - amazing product.
Great stuff.. I can not say too many good things about the combination of the shampoo and condtioner. Really the very best I have ever used.

Kiss My Face sale haul:

Olive & Green Tea Soap, Olive & Aloe Soap, A & E Moisturizer, Clear The Air soy candle, Tea Tree germsAside hand soap

Who here has heard of Gold-Dachs Spezial shaving soap? I just bought some today, I don't have the equipement to show it, but it's very nice looking. I tested it before, and what a good lather! Tomorrow, I'll shave with it for the first time.

Jeff

full

Some L'Occitane soap and CADE AS Splash. I remember Scotto's review a while back, and I was intrigued when he listed the ingredients. Unfortunately, due to a miscalculation, a fair amount of it ended up in the sink. I've used it about three times now, and I really enjoy it.

The soap I'll take for a spin tomorrow.

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I picked up a Thiers-Issard, Piere Thiers hand forged razor from Classic Shaving this week. Been after one for a while. Nice hammer marks on the sides of the spine.
The painted razor is also a Thiers-Issard. Old patern, narrow tang blade with vintage hand painted whalebone scales.

Randy, that Stehlo looks great. I have a round point and a square point with fancy handles. They are some of my best shavers.

Tony

Tony Miller said:
I picked up a Thiers-Issard, Piere Thiers hand forged razor from Classic Shaving this week. Been after one for a while. Nice hammer marks on the sides of the spine.
The painted razor is also a Thiers-Issard. Old patern, narrow tang blade with vintage hand painted whalebone scales.

Randy, that Stehlo looks great. I have a round point and a square point with fancy handles. They are some of my best shavers.

Tony

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think that says it all...wow!

Randy

Top Bottom