What's new

Acquisitions November 2 - November 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start this one of with a quick shot of Monday's arrivals:

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Can anyone confirm if the Simfix label will require lacquering, or if it'll remain on it's own? I'm considering just letting it be and it'll go where it goes... but I kind of like the badge...

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
All right Gents, let's see the goodies!

So far, I got...

13/16 - The New Celebrated Emperor Razor - Made in Germany - The Famous Emperor Napoleon Razor
picture.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
So far, I got...

13/16 - The New Celebrated Emperor Razor - Made in Germany - The Famous Emperor Napoleon Razor
picture.php

Hello

here is a part of my latest acquisitions , two different techs and a french old type imitation :

got some almond soap from susie's bubbles from the 10-24 newbie competition. i've tried col. conk almond, but this smells much nicer. any thoughts/tips before i try it out?

A few weeks ago, I bought a Blue Tip & a Slim Adjustable, and about 1 week later I bought an OS mug. I am just getting around to putting up the pics, but as promised here they are.

Credit must be given to my photographer wife for these.

The Blue Tip is a model A3, the Slim is a K2.

Nice score :thumbup1:

Thanks!

looking good, that blue tip looks to be in great nick.

It is in great shape. It didn't need much cleaning up, either. It was shiny in the antique store display case. And it shaves great! I have been using it for the last 2 weeks.

Sweet! There is just something special about shaving with an Old Spice Mug... takes a fellow back.

I thought it was a bit small at first, but I can't imagine using anything else now.

Okay, AD not controlled yet so here is #1:

proxy.php

Custom scented Mama Bear AS.
Nice ones.

Got the winter and the summer varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom