What's new

razor PIF

hay if anyone ever wants to pif a good straight please let me know. i really want to try straight razor shaving, as i have been DE shaving for awile now. but i dont really have any idea what to look for as far as straight razors go

You might have more luck offering some of your DE's for trade or asking to try one out. A good straight isn't something most of us would normally give away...

yeah i didnt really mean to beg i was willing to pay just figured if some one was going to be giving away a razor that it would be in good shape and i wouldn't have to know all about that razor

i apologize to the entire forum, i did not mean to sound as if i was asking for free stuff, merely saying hay if anyone is planning to get rid of a razor hay im looking to buy a cheap razor let me know first

I will let you in on a secret. Just give something away it will come back to you. I just PIFed a razor as soon as I decided to do that someone who is not on this forum and did not see the PIF gifted me my first straight. (out of the blue) Not saying that you will get your first straight this way. But gifting things is really really fun and you can not out gift the things that will come back to you. Ie... more comes back then goes out. I do not know how that works but it does. If the fun of gifting was it only reward that would be enough as that part is fun. But getting ready to see what will happen next is very cool!

My mom always used to say "you have to send mail to get mail" :biggrin:

Top Bottom