What's new

Why Two Forums?

Just wondering if there is a huge difference between B&B and shavemyface? They look quite similar and I'm assuming folks frequent both, but I find myself hanging out here at B&B more.

I guess maybe even more surprising than discovering a wetshaving forum on the internet was finding two wetshaving forums! (Three with the MSN one...) Guess I was just wondering why there are two...

Each has its own strengths, and members. Most of us checked both out, frequenting them both for a period. Once the newness of them wear off, alot of us decide which one we enjoy the most and stick to it. Myself, I chose here to call home. Occasionally I may have to go next door to "borrow a cup of sugar." Of course we try to return the favor here too. Welcome aboard!

...for the same reason that we tend to own more than one razor, shave cream, etc.. variety, baby!

...for the same reason that we tend to own more than one razor, shave cream, etc.. variety, baby!

I thought we scratched that itch by just posting a lot! :wink:

Seriously, was there a religious war or defining split that happened or did the two forums spring up simultaneously?

Brian,

Try not to over analyze this -- instead, focus more on how we truely benefit from them both. In fact, there are many more wetshaving forums out there besides B&B and SMF. Each has its own 'flavour' and I find them all of great value. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brian,

Try not to over analyze this -- instead, focus more on how we truely benefit from them both. In fact, there are many more wetshaving forums out there besides B&B and SMF. Each has its own 'flavour' and I find them all of great value. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Never mistake curiousity for analysis...the latter takes real work and the former just comes naturally! :wink: :biggrin:

Just wondering if there is a huge difference between B&B and shavemyface? They look quite similar and I'm assuming folks frequent both, but I find myself hanging out here at B&B more.

Each has it's own respective "flavor" BUT - B&B is a "one stop shop" per se, and tends to be a little more "friendly" to the new member. The proof is in the puddin' - fact of the matter is - look at how many users we have online at any given time, then combine every other wetshaving-specifc site - and we are still usually have 2X more active members.

Basically... no place is as friendly and helpful as B&B and EACH and every member here really seems to care about one another, and we have such a positive, and helpful environment here - it's pretty hard not to want to jump into the fun!

Basically - B&B is so fun because of each and every member we have here... not a finer group of gents exist on the internet!

i use both forums. i started with shavemyface.com , actually with the msn forum, but have found that it's been the easiest to navigate this forum, plus i like the review system that has been setup on this one, so i usually stick around here mostly.

Top Bottom