What's new

Hypoallergenic Shave Cream or Soap

TOBS (Taylor of Old Bond Street) makes a hypoallergenic shave cream. AOS (Art of Shaving) also makes an unscented hypoallergenic cream.

- Peter

Kiss my face I believe makes one too. At least their unscented does not mess up my hubbies face and his is very, very sensitive.

It would probably help to know what you have tried that is supposed to be hypoallergenic that hasnt worked for you. For instance, proraso white is supposed to be hypoallergenic and I find its ok for occasional use (once a week), however daily use gives me a nasty rash.

Kiss my face I believe makes one too. At least their unscented does not mess up my hubbies face and his is very, very sensitive.
+1 on that. I've used KMF unscented for shower shaves with cartridges and it's a face saver. I've also found MWF and Prairie Creations (select no scent during the ordering process) to be fantastic for my face as well.

It would probably help to know what you have tried that is supposed to be hypoallergenic that hasnt worked for you. For instance, proraso white is supposed to be hypoallergenic and I find its ok for occasional use (once a week), however daily use gives me a nasty rash.
I've tried the same Proraso for "Ultra Sensitive Skin" (the stuff in the white pot) and received a mild burning sensation on my face for my trouble. I think it's junk - at least for me.

Top Bottom