What's new

long lasting soap?

Hard question to answer. If you're like most of us, after you smell one you'll buy 26 other flavors too. When you have 27 in your rotation they seem to last a long time.

I asked a similar question a few months ago. In order to answer the question, a single soap was used exclusively until gone. It took 3 months for me to use up the soap. YMMV. Bradley

I asked a similar question a few months ago. In order to answer the question, a single soap was used exclusively until gone. It took 3 months for me to use up the soap. YMMV. Bradley

Your dedication is remarkable and commendable. Everyone else here, including me, seems to be incapable of sticking to one product for three days, much less three months. I appreciate your sacrifice to the cause of science!:biggrin1:

Goodness! If that was one of my soaps, I will send another to replace it... just for knowing this! Thank you Bradley! :smile:

Your dedication is remarkable and commendable. Everyone else here, including me, seems to be incapable of sticking to one product for three days, much less three months. I appreciate your sacrifice to the cause of science!:biggrin1:

No kidding. I often change my mind more than once while just in the shower.

Generally glycerin soaps last about 2-3 months if used exclusively. Hand poured soaps will last a bit longer and hard milled soaps last 4-6 months.

Generally glycerin soaps last about 2-3 months if used exclusively. Hand poured soaps will last a bit longer and hard milled soaps last 4-6 months.

At least.... When I first started wetshaving I used a cake of C&E Sandalwood excludively for about 8 months.... I still have a good portion of it left. At least for me, I think I could get 1 year out of a triple milled hard soap.

If one had restraint, purchased a C&E $35 best badger brush, one DE (or straight razor) and one cake of triple milled soap... it would be significantly less expensive than a cartridge razor.

Only problem is.... (not to be too brash) but it's kind of like women..... once you've tried one...... you pretty much want to try them all :lol: :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind offer Sue. It was in fact the Beau Brummell and it was quite easy to use that until gone. I enjoyed many fine shaves while sacrificing for the shaving community.:biggrin: Thanks again, Bradley

At least.... When I first started wetshaving I used a cake of C&E Sandalwood excludively for about 8 months.... I still have a good portion of it left. At least for me, I think I could get 1 year out of a triple milled hard soap.
Same experience here. I originally intended to use it all up before I bought another soap to try, but after half a year I gave that up.

yeah thats true, i generallly rotate 3 including a cream, good to know that these will alst awhile. although i cant wait to get my order form sue with 2 more!!!!!! thanks guys.

Top Bottom