What's new

HDR Attempt

Here is my second attempt at an HDR picture. Its composed of 7 shots and is of the Coral Gables City Hall.

Enjoy!

proxy.php

Love the picture. These are the types of buildings I look for when I want to snap a picture. Architecture freak here. Older the better to me. The first time I took a night picture back in like 1990 with a really nice 35mm camera, I had to learn the hard way.

Now with digital, its much cheaper. I'm still debating if I want to get a really nice 35mm or a digital one. As I don't print out pictures since my one trip to Honduras. It cost me like $100 to get it processed. :ohmy: I've been digital ever since.

Very cool. What'd you use to tonemap this? I dabbled in HDR several months back... after I got the hang of it, I kind of lost interest. There's some scenes around my work that I'd like to shoot in HDR though.

I was using qtpfsgui + GIMP. Had decent results. While I'm a big fan of opensource and free software, I must admit, I've never seen anybody use this combination and get as good of a result as I've seen with photomatix + PS.

Awesome! I love HDR - almost every one of my wallpapers from InterfaceLift have been HDR. Now I need to try it out myself :)

Top Bottom