What's new

First shave with an Arko stick!

So I got an Arko stick in a one-for-one trade for a Palmolive stick and I had the chance to use the Arko for the first time today. It was quite impressive. Very much in the tradition of an inexpensive but tallow rich shave soap. Great lather and easy to use. Whipped up nicely with not too much effort with my Rooney 3/1 and a face lathering technique. Smooth cushioning shave with my Fat Boy. Nicely moisturizing after effects, too.

As for the scent, to me it was very much a moderately strong Ivory soap smell. Not bad but not fancy.

All in all a great little shave stick! Thanks to Slather for the trade!!:smile:

So I got an Arko stick in a one-for-one trade for a Palmolive stick and I had the chance to use the Arko for the first time today. It was quite impressive. Very much in the tradition of an inexpensive but tallow rich shave soap. Great lather and easy to use. Whipped up nicely with not too much effort with my Rooney 3/1 and a face lathering technique. Smooth cushioning shave with my Fat Boy. Nicely moisturizing after effects, too.

As for the scent, to me it was very much a moderately strong Ivory soap smell. Not bad but not fancy.

All in all a great little shave stick! Thanks to Slather for the trade!!:smile:

Ya, another Arko fan!:a14:

Top Bottom