What's new

I need a "manly" cologne, apparently....

just found (pre-release tester from a cruise) the 2011 MJ Bang Bang and I'm liking it -- I also am more attracted to fruity but this is definitely more manly.

If she thinks 1805 is girly then you're really going to have a struggle pleasing her.

My GF reckons that Paco Rabanne Homme or Trumper Eucris are very "manly" colognes. I would also suggest that Quorum by Puig is but careful as it's powerful, sometimes a bit OTT and will knock anyone over in a confined space! She also likes Envy by Gucci but it's overpriced IMO.

The one that really turns her on is Eucris. Wear that and she's all over me. It's almost become my secret way of asking "are you up for it tonight?"

T&H sandalwood is quite nice, slightly herbal and coniferous and definitely "manly"

Last edited:
I'm sure it has been mentioned but Pinaud Special Reserve (aftershave/cologne) has never been described as girly!

This conversation is almost as irritating as the "old man smell" chat in another thread. 4711 echt kolonisch wasser has been used by men and women since the late 1700s, causing no apparent blurring of the genders.

My favorite scent ever is "Jicky," by Guerlain, from1889. Also used by both men and women. Sean Connery loved it. So did Audrey Hepburn. Am I suddenly less masculine?

The idea of having anyone else deciding what scent I wear is a million miles away from my life. When I was married, "Nice perfume, my dear," was what I would say to my wife. Just that. Nothing more. If you wear a scent that is offensive, or even standing out, to someone else, you're wearing too much.

Eucris is awful in any density.

Top Bottom