What's new

Happy new year B&B!

Gents,
Happy new year!

As to be expected - 2007 brings B&B new features, changes, innovations, and more fun! Within the next few weeks, and possibly even into the next 2 months or so, you will see some wonderful new additions to our community here! New means with which to store/compile/find information, share fun things with others, new integrations, new B&B products, and much, much more!

We wouldn't be the largest, most active wetshaving forum on the internet if it weren't for EACH and EVERY one of you outstanding members. Truly... it is your dedication, passion, and participation which makes this place so incredibly fun! I think we all need to stop, take a look at where we've come and give ourselves a nice pat on the back. Fellas.... you deserve it! If it didn't feel like home... it wouldn't be B&B! :punk:

Get ready for 2007 fellas - cause we'll be ready, and bringin' a hell of a lot more fun to the table! :biggrin:

(BTW - before it's asked again - so far as I am told, the brush page should be up and ready to get toppled over by your credit cards within the next 1-2 days :lol: )

Happy New Year! I still have a ways to go, but the music is good as well as the food and company...so cheers B&B!!!! I hope that you all are well and safe.
Cheers, DJ.

Happy New Year's everyone, and congratulations to everyone for the site B&B has become because of you. In January of last year, we were a quaint little website, now we're the premiere shaving site on the internet. :thumbup:

-Nick

Happy new year folks! It has been great being part of this community in 2006 and I look forward to a great 2007 with all of you! :badger:

Best,

Hi Wetshavers

A wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous 2007 to you all. May you experience numerous excellent shaves.

Cheers

Steven

Top Bottom