What's new

**Finished** Contest: Need a New Brush? (Australia/New Zealand Only)

We have a winner see post #24!​

Contest # NANB, that's NEED A NEW BRUSH?​

:euro:Do you come from a land down under
(or pretty close to it)?:euro:

:euro:This brush give away is for you!:euro:

:euro:At the request of the donating vendor this contest is for all of the friendly badgers living
in Australia or New Zealand
:euro:

:euro:This Black Muhle Pinsel Fine Badger Shaving Brush has been donated by our friends at:

Kinetic Blue

:euro:Oh wait, do you want to see the brush you can win?

proxy.php

Go here to see more about the Black Muhle Pinsel Fine Badger Shaving Brush!!

:euro:So, what do you have to do to get in on the action? Simply reply to this post and
live in either Australia or New Zealand
.:euro:

:euro:Only one response per person please. In order to give all badgers living in Oz or NZ the opportunity to enter this contest will remain open until 31 Oct 09. This will be a great treat for one lucky badger from Australia or New Zealand!!!

:euro:Once this contest is closed Random.org will be used to pick the winning post number.:euro:

:euro:As always, good luck and enjoy the carnival!:euro:

:euro:This contest is available to Australia and New Zealand.:euro:

Operation Smile:smile:

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

:euro:This contest will close on 31 Oct 09
NLT 1830hrs Japan Standard Time (JST):euro:

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice Brush! Thanks to Kinetic Blue! Thanks Rob & B&B!

Woohoo

Thanks Kinetic Blue. Nice looking brush !

Finally a CONTAS ONLY competition. :wink2:

I'll beat everyone to it and say that Australia and New Zealand are actually part of Tasmania no matter how much they try and deny it :001_tongu

Thanks B&B.

Last edited:
I'm in Hobart at the moment - the story involves building a house in Melbourne, a Notice to Vacate, and my mother-in-law...

Thanks for the chance to win, I'm impressed at the high quality of prizes.

Wow, count me in! While I'm here (this is my first post) - does anyone know where in NZ I could go to get a straight razor restored? I've been given an old Joseph Rodgers which used to belong to my great grandfather (possibly even great-great) which I'd like to use myself. Any tips would be warmly received.

Cheers
Richard

Top Bottom