What's new

Contest number: "Three is a Magic Number" - Safety Razor Review Smackdown

:euro: The B&B New Safety Razor Review Contest! :euro:

This here contest is won by submitting a high quality safety razor review right here.

The fine print:
  • The winning review will be judged by the Mod team.​
  • Hint: Use sound review writing techniques mentioned in Jim's "What makes a good review" document.​
  • Credit is not given for prior reviews.​
  • Post a link to your entry into this thread to enter.​
  • The fifty post minimum still applies to post into the Reviews section.​
  • This contest IS available to international contestants. :thumbup1:
Now pull out those safety razors and rev up those reviewing engines!:shaving:

This contest will run until Midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on October 31.

Oh, you want to know what the prize is? A chrome Goodfella Safety Razor. :drool: You gotta scroll a bit to see the pic!

:smile:Operation Smile:smile:

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

******Due to USPS Regulations, any alcohol-based prizes are for CONUS only unless the vendor supplying the prize designates otherwise.

Last edited:
Here I reviewed a vintage razor for which I have not found a review on the B&B or anywhere else on the net for that matter: the Gillette Tech 1951 Three Piece with Black Plastic Handle.

Thanks,
Doug

I also reviewed my HD here. Have used it quite a lot. Its brilliant, and deserved a wrap! About time! Thanks B&B for the motivation to give this little fella some attention!

+1 on the straight razor review comp - I have a couple but they aren't through the restoration process yet, nor do I know how to use them anywhere well enough to review them! A SR comp would beef up that forum a bit more though :w00t: thats only a good thing!

Nice razor, would have figured we would have a few more reviews. The odds for the current list of entries are looking pretty good!

Top Bottom