What's new

Acquisitions October 26-31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to look how to spell "acquisitions."

Let's see the haul for the week lads.

I will jump in here with a spanking new bottle of Montale Patchouli leaves and some assorted patchouli samples, including Mischalef and pharmacia Annunziata.

Last edited:
Had to look how to spell "acquisitions."

Let's see the haul for the week lads.

I will jump in here with a spanking new bottle of Montale Patchouli leaves and some assorted patchouli samples, including Mischalef and pharmacia Annunziata.

I do that too. :tongue:

Scored a Plisson HMW in genuine horn and some C&S 88:001_smile

This Saturday's mail had a box from my mom. It contained my Father's 1956 Super-Speed, my Grandfather's Boar brush, and my Great Grandfather's shaving mug.
This is my shave of the day today with my "Signature Series" soap and AS. 4 generations all in one shave. It was the best shave of my life.

proxy.php

It's been a while but I finally bought some stuff it was cheap but here goes.
a tube of Ingrams, Erasmic, and a tube of Omega. Oh and some Iridium and Derby blades.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Two straights so far...

13/16 Wade & Butcher - Sheffield
picture.php

11/16 - B. Worth & Sons - Sheffield England
picture.php

I hit the jackpot yesterday! Found a razor honing handle, and a little honing contraption!

The honing contraption is called "STAG". Basically, the blade is held in the holder and you roll it back and forth on the stone and it produces an angled edge. I think it is intended for PURE wedge blades, but should still serve as a good honing device. As an added bonus, it came with a Henckels wedge blade! I am thinking that this actually went to a Henckels Rapide, as there was a Rapide type razor there also that I am pretty sure is an older Henckels Rapide... i'll have to check on some photos today...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Matt

Nice find on the W&B. Looks like you have your work cut out for you on the CMON & JR though:biggrin:

Good score

I'm honestly not worried much about that CMON. The work necessary on that one is mild - moderate, at least I hope :lol:

The Rodgers is gonna be a beast to restore though, I'm sure. I'm told its extremely rare too... particularly due to the size.

Last edited:
I'm honestly now worried much about that CMON. The work necessary on that one is mild - moderate, at least I hope :lol:

The Rodgers is gonna be a beast to restore though, I'm sure. I'm told its extremely rare too... particularly due to the size.

Nothing a lot of elbow grease can't handle :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom