What's new

How/Where do I find a new watch strap for my watch..?

I recently swapped bands on my Citizen EcoDrive Diver for one of the Maratac zulu wristbands. I am very much enjoying it, and I scored a pretty good deal w shipping off of Amazon. The band is much more comfortable than the original, and it looks much nicer, too.

This place has the whole line of Maratac bands, and I think they have a number of people recommending them (the website, I mean)

What information should I look for when buying a strap besides size (I think mines 19mm), are they generally all interchangeable?

What information should I look for when buying a strap besides size (I think mines 19mm), are they generally all interchangeable?

Carlin, you'll also need to look at the length of the band. If you're wrist is larger than 8" in circumference, you'll probably need a large or x-larger band. Most you see are regular.

I have that very model. The supplied strap is awful! I took mine into a jeweller/watchmaker in town and chose a new leather one and she fitted it in a few minutes.

Nicer to see the actual strap you like and also easier to get them to fit it rather than trying to find where the spring loaded bar disappeared to when it shot across the room!

Gareth

They have a great selection and good service (I've ordered from them before). Be sure to measure the lug width and it might be a good idea to measure the circumference of your wrist to see if you take a regular or longer length strap (they have a great selection across the board).

The Watch Prince

Hey B&B'ers,

Noticed my watch strap is a bit small, and quite frankly, an ugly shade of green that doesn't work well with me.

Where can I find a replacement/different strap for the Citizen Eco Drive E100-S006597 (also seen here http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/GENUINE-CITI...2QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SILF:SG:102 )?

Much appreciated :)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have that very model. The supplied strap is awful! I took mine into a jeweller/watchmaker in town and chose a new leather one and she fitted it in a few minutes.

Nicer to see the actual strap you like and also easier to get them to fit it rather than trying to find where the spring loaded bar disappeared to when it shot across the room!

Gareth

+1 Anywhere that sells good watches should also have a good selection of straps.

Top Bottom