What's new

Where in St Louis to get a barber shave?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a barber shop in St Louis, Missouri, that gives a great shave?

Please move this if it isn't in the right spot.

Try:

Harvester Barber Shop
515 Jungermann Rd
St Peters, MO 63376
(636) 447-9887

The reviews say:

"Great shop. I have been going there for 10 years and have not had one bad cut. It is an old fashion shop that gives shaves with a straight razor. George and Curt are the best IMO, but any of them does a good job. I would highly recommend the shop."

and

"As was mentioned they are a 'real' barber shop using the traditional tools including the straight razor. Why is this so important? Try going to a salon and getting the same cut. I know some do prefer the salons, but the atmosphere at this barber shop is great and reminds you of a pleasant past. It is a pleasure to go in and talk to the barber or other patrons and feel right at home."

ShowMe - Honestly, I've lived in St. Louis for quite a while and haven't found a great place. You can get a straight razor shave in the Galleria at the Art of Shaving store but I haven't heard anything good about the AOS shaves. The Harvester Barber Shop mentioned above sound promising though. Let me know if you find a place that you like. Welcome to B&B!

I live in Soulard and received a flyer at my door about a barber being at one of the salon's a few nights a week. Its called Medusa's:

2015 Menard Street, St Louis, MO
(314) 771-3400‎

You should give them a call and see if they still have the barber around.

Top Bottom