What's new

How many blades do you have Stockpiled?

How many Blades do you have Stockpiled?

• I have less than 100 Blades.

• I have less than 250 Blades. But more than 100.

• I have less than 500 Blades. But more than 250.

• I have less than 1000 Blades. But more than 500.

• I have less than 3000 Blades. But more than 1000.

• I have more than 5000 Blades!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The votes are coming in! Feel free to post a comment too...help keep the poll alive lol! (on the front page long enough to get some real results!

About 1100. Mostly Derby. That might be enough until I check out, but we'll see. I keep eyeballing other brands.

Around 700. I go through one a week, so these should last until I'm about 74.
Hmm, I'm probably going to live into my early 90s. Maybe I better stock up!

I have less than 100, but I'm still new in the whole DE game. Planning to get a supply of Derbys next time I order something. I need to order some feathers to try out just to see if they are as good as everyone says.

Wow! Currently 37% of people have less than 100 blades. I will warn you now, you are running dangerously low. If the Shavepocalyse occurs and cartridges take over your days of smooth BBS shaves will be numbered.:biggrin:

Hmmmm I feel like the big wigs have not chimed in yet. I bet there is more than one person with more than 5000!

I have about 180-190 blades in total:
120 or so Feathers
20 or so Red Personas
10 or so Derbys
10 Astra Superior Platinums
25 Franklins "No Frills" Stainless Steel Razor Blades, not bad value actually I bought 10x10 packs @ $1.99 ea when the local Franklins became IGA, the boxes are marked "Product of USA" and "Satisfaction Guaranteed". They perform about the same as the Wilkinson Swords that Coles sell for $10.95.

Stephen.

Top Bottom