What's new

Paul Mitchell: Tea Tree

Been using the special line for a couple of weeks now because I absolutely love the scent and the tingly clean feeling I get on my scalp once I work it in. It also has quite a few natural ingredients in it. The only bad thing is that the stuff isn't cheap.

proxy.php

I've used the shampoo and conditioner before... not bad stuff. However, I absolutely love the grooming paste... Use it everyday and lasts forever!

V

VR6ofpain

I remember using the Tea Tree soap as a child, my mother bought it from time to time. The cooling effect is nice. I found a cheap alternative is a newer Gillette shampoo. It actually has menthol in the shampoo. Very cooling on the head. I dig the stuff and it is cheap at Target and most grocery stores.

I remember using the Tea Tree soap as a child, my mother bought it from time to time. The cooling effect is nice. I found a cheap alternative is a newer Gillette shampoo. It actually has menthol in the shampoo. Very cooling on the head. I dig the stuff and it is cheap at Target and most grocery stores.

I love your avatar. What a great movie.

I used to use the Paul Mitchell tea tree oil stuff. Good stuff, but pricey as you said. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle is worth a try as well.

I get the generic version of the shampoo and conditioner from Sally's, it's like 10 bucks for a 30 something oz bottle.

Sally's generic versions are great but they do not cover the whole line. I have seen a few of the tea tree grooming products at deeply discounted prices in my local TJMaxx.

Try Organix Tea Tree and Peppermint shampoo. About 5 bucks at Rite Aid or Walgreens. Not quite as opulent as the Paul Mitchell, but pretty similar and a pretty darn good shampoo.

Top Bottom