What's new

Phils Win!

Having been a LONG suffering fan, it is just a treat to watch this team play! The World Series will be one for the ages if it's the Yanks.

I'm so happy for all my Phillies fans friends and relatives. My Dad is a die hard Phillie fan and has been there for the team through all of the miserable years. I'm really hoping they go all the way again.

I gotta feel for GM Ed Wade. Right on your exit from the city they go to two world series and now he's stuck at the bottom with the Astros... This isn't the series I was hoping for, but shoudl be fun to watch Lidge go up against the Yanks lineup (if they win).

I gotta feel for GM Ed Wade. Right on your exit from the city they go to two world series and now he's stuck at the bottom with the Astros... This isn't the series I was hoping for, but shoudl be fun to watch Lidge go up against the Yanks lineup (if they win).

Last year after the Phils won, one of the executives in the organization gave props to Ed Wade and what he did for the organization in forming this Phillies team. It does stink he was there to be part of the festivities.

i live in philly, didn't get to bed until 3 am!!!:mad3: i was half expecting turned over cars engulfed in flames.

I can't wait for my GF to finish up her degree so we can get out! the fans are horrific:ohmy:

Congrats to the Phils. The line up they put out there everyday is very, very good. Coupled with excellent pitching, they are a very tough team to beat, epecially in a best of 7 series.

I really wanted to see Torre vs. The Yankees though.

The Dodgers have a really good young core of players, and there time will come soon enough. I hope Torre stays on a few years.

Phils-Yanks could be one for the ages. Both lineups have so much firepower that neither bandbox they play in stand much chance of keeping the balls playable. I give the pitching edge to the Yanks, if only because Hamels just isn't the same this year. It should be a treat to watch!

Top Bottom