What's new

Foot Creams

Good evening chaps. I thought it might be a good time to start a discussion about foot care. Exciting eh? Well it is important. I have fairly dry skin in the fall and winter when the air dries out and my lower legs and feet are no exception. It becomes quite dry and itchy and of course I scratch at it which is not good. I have scratched myself raw before. What to do? I tried wearing lower cut socks and this helps. What really helped was L'occitane. Specifically their foot cream. Yeah, I know. It sounds like something from a nursing home self help pamphlet. But read on. I use this stuff in the dry months and it really helps keep the dryness to a minimum, hence less itching and scratching. My legs heal up better and my dogs feel better. Here is a photo courtesy of L'occitane's usa website.
proxy.php

It is not inexpensive at $26 per tube but it lasts a very long time. I noticed there are now smaller tubes of this cream. Those would be my choice for starting out. Just to see if you like it. I think some chaps use this on their elbows as well. It is certainly worth a look. It is heavy with emollients so caution is the word of the day. The natural lavender essential oils give it a nice scent and the lavender is good for your skin. Do give this a try some time.

Regards, Todd

BTW, If I can scrounge up the box it came in, I will post the ingredients. L'occitane's site does not seem to have them listed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom