Step Right Up B&B'ers!! Here is a quick chance to take home a B&B Badger Head Scuttle from our Friends at Georgetown Pottery in the 2009 Carnival of Smiles!!!
Alright class, settle down and take your seats please. Today we'll be dissecting badgers. Did everyone bring their permission slips?
No one? Well, perhaps a change of plans is in order. A pop quiz on Badger Biology! Yeah, that's the ticket!
And I've got a special gift for the head of the class! Whoever's the first person to correctly answer the following 10 questions will get the B&B Badger Head Scuttle from Georgetown Pottery!
Ready?!? HERE WE GO!
1) What is the taxonomic name for the European Badger?
2) What is a group of badgers called? (Cow:herd :: Badger:____)
3) What is a badger's burrow called?
4) Respectively, what are male, female, and young badgers called? (ex. horses would be: stallion, mare, foal)
5) What type of badger has been named "the most fearless animal in the world" by Guinness World Records?
6) What is the name of the badger in CS Lewis' book "Prince Caspian" from the "Chronicles of Narnia?"
7) What house in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (in the Harry Potter series) is symbolized by the Badger?
8) What major US university has the badger as it's mascot, and what is his full name?
9) What type of dog was originally bred to hunt badgers?
10) From image below, which set of tracks belong to the European Badger?
*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.
**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.
*** Prizes may be subject to change.
**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.
*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.
******Due to USPS Regulations, any alcohol-based prizes are for CONUS only unless the vendor supplying the prize designates otherwise.