What's new

Question about shipping.

I am wondering how much would cost to ship a razor from Canada(Montreal) to Germany?, is it very expensive , if yes is there a cheaper way?
-Thanks

This method is cheaper. But I've heard it's not that reliable......

proxy.php

:tongue::lol:

The cheaper i saw would cost 35 dollars:eek:, that's like unbeleiveable.

I don't know where you got the 35$ but this is wrong. Must be the price with super-speedy-fast shipping with insurance, double tracking and personal guard to insure security of package all along :biggrin:

Look here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/CPinter-e.asp#1414508

Yours would be in the category of a small packet (it's only a safety razor you're shipping, right ?) of less than 500g certainly. So depending if you use surface or air travel, it will cost something you between 5$ and 8$ I think, probably on the lower side. Of course that is no frills standard shipping. Drop by your post office to get an exact price and detail, but it is not going to be 35$ for sure.

I just shipped a razor to a member in Canada from where I am and the cost was around $3 or $4 dollars. I don't see regular shipping from anywhere being much higher than that. I'm only about a 6 hour drive from Montreal, so that might account for the low postage, but I couldn't see your rates being so out of whack. I'd check with your post office and get the right answer. :biggrin: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Canada post always has those weird rates and doesn't have a flat rate across the country...

If the $5-$8 price range doesn't work, I would then take the suggestion above that said to go to the US and mail it. It will be cheaper for sure.

With them, you need to be careful on the weight and size... Everything to make a buck!

Top Bottom