What's new

Green Irish Tweed (GIT)

So I recently received an order from Jean at MyTimeBathandBody and she generously included some sniffies of a few scents I was curious about, namely one called GIT. I took a whiff and thought it smelled really nice so after my shave I put a drop of the essential oil on my neck and have been getting major compliments on how I smell all day. It kind of smells like a mix of sandalwood, cedar, and irish spring, but has a much heavier smell that lingers for a long long time.

Anyone else tried anything with this scent, or tried any of Jean's products that use it?

This is MyTimeBathandBody's version of GIT, right, not Creed's original? I have no experience with the former but the latter is well-liked in general.

Have you tried the real Creed GIT? If so, how does it compare?

Can't comment on MyTimeBathandBody's take on Creed's GIT but I can tell you that the soap sample I have from Mama Bear's does smell very, VERY close to Creed's GIT.

Haven't had chance to actually lather up with it yet but once I do (2-3 weeks most likely as I'm waiting for my brush to arrive) I'll post in the Soap reviews section on it.

Top Bottom